1. My deep mist pillow spray from the Body Shop. I think it works, I can’t be 100% sure, but it does make my pillow smell so dreamy. I have two bottles, one in my bedside table, and one in my toiletry bag for when I am away. Phoebe loves it too!
2. Stop! Cuddle time! Phoebe and I often sing this out to each other, and cuggle or huggle time, as we like to call it occurs. Special moments like these I treasure more while I am working so much.
3. Knowing that the 1st of December is right around the corner and the Christmas fun can begin! I have always loved Christmas but now that Phoebe is a little older and understands a bit more, I look forward to it even more.
4. A nice Smirnoff Black when I get home after a hard day at work! Even better when it is coupled with a hot bath!
5. Instagram! Although I’m a photographer, sometimes my camera is just too big and bulky to carry around with me. My iPhone however, is with me at all times. I’ll make a photo book at the end of the year to show all the photos I have taken with it, or else, they are going to go to waste and some of the most memorable moments are on there.
6. Friends….some have been extra special this week, with lovely thoughts and gestures that have warmed my heart.
7. My Sister, who despite having her own little man to look after, managed to have Phoebe this week while her Nan and Aunty were away in Bali. You are awesome, and this should prove you are in fact a super Mum!!
What are a few of your favorite things?