I’m on a mission today, and I have have my mantra “Do not reward yourself with food, your not a dog!”. I’m still on school holidays, and now that we are home I am surrounded with all the naughty things I got for Christmas to eat (I am a self-confessed chocolate whore!). My body is feeling blah after the onslaught of the festive season and now that I am home and starting to get back into a routine, it is now time!
This is what I’ve done:
1. New measurements have been taken.
2. Goals have been set, and plans have been made for what I am going to do.
3. I’ve gone out and bought myself some new work out gear.
4. I have even gone as far as to take a picture of my body as it stands. I was going to post it too, but I realise how good I am at covering up what is underneath and I don’t want to scare the shit out of you!
And this is what I am going to do:
1. Watch what I eat, which has now been helped a little by figuring out a good, healthy bread I can eat without getting sick.
2. Cut down severely on the vodka, I haven’t had a single one all week!
3. Try new foods (those of you who know me, know I struggle with a weird problem to do with fruits and salads which makes eating healthy that bit harder).
4. Work out every day, not matter what, any type of exercise is better than nothing, even if it is a short walk to the park and back.
5. Water, lemon water and more water!
6. and the BIGGEST one……stay MOTIVATED and think POSITIVE.
Do you have some health goals for the next few weeks?