Winter, some love it, some hate it! I would be a lover, that is, if you took away the mud, the puddles and the drizzling rain. I don’t mind the cold, not one bit (the wet, that’s another story). Winter means:
- Our fire roaring all night long and a toasty house when we wake.
- Snuggles on the couch.
- Lingering mornings in bed.
- Jumpers, scarves and beanies.
- More nights in instead of nights out.
- Visits to our caravan and walks along the beach (we don’t go much in summer, too busy).
- Sleepovers in the lounge room.
- Hot chocolates with marshmallows.
- The crisp morning air.
- Reading books.
- Hot baths.
Are you a lover or a hater of Winter? What does it mean to you?